Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 9-12 years
- Industry: Investment Banking
- Functional Area: Investment Banking
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Director Investment Banking
- Reporting to: Head of Financial Advisory
- JOB PURPOSE
- Supporting Executive Directors in originating and leading investment banking transactions
- Develop client relationships and act as the main point of contact for clients on deal-related day-to-day interactions particularly for sell-side transactions
- Oversee junior staff in developing financial models, presentations and pitchbook materials
- Lead multiple projects at once from pitch to completion, including managing and enforcing quality control of marketing materials (i.e., teasers, confidential information memorandums, etc.), negotiating confidentiality agreements, interfacing with clients, buyers and targets, and providing due diligence, negotiation and other transaction support.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 9 to 12 years of specific experience and relevant exposure to Investment Banking
- Proven track record in M&A transaction origination and execution, experience in GCC is a plus
- Ideally will be working at another leading investment bank
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Be an independent thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals. Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘SVP Investment Banking’ in the subject