هذا المحتوى فقط باللغة الإنجليزية
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 10-12 years
- Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
- Restrictions: Saudi Nationals only
- Functional Area: Human Resources
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Head of Human Resources
- Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
1. JOB PURPOSE
Manage and develop the banks Human Resources & Administration functions and ensure effective implementation of HR & Admin policies, procedures and systems for provision of quality services to the organization in order to support the overall business objectives of the bank.
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
Master’s degree business administration or human resources, from a reputable business school.
Professional certification such as (CIPD, SHRM, PHR)is an advantage.
Professional certificate in leadership.
Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in HR within a professional financial environment with previous experience in management, including at least 6 years in a similar role.
Skills and Knowledge
Knowing MOL regulations.
Fluent in English.
Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
3. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in formulating strategies, policies and objectives for the Human Resource Department
- Develops and executes comprehensive technical plans and programs, both short and long term, to achieve stated ABIC’s strategic objectives
- Monitors the Human Resource Department performance against pre-set performance goals and ensures that preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly
- Sets the estimated budget for the Human Resource Department, and monitors the Department’s expenditures and financial performance in coordination with Finance Department
- Disseminates instructions and circulars in addition to take decisions necessary to fulfill endorsed plans and executive programs
- Set annual strategic objectives and priorities for your related function in line with the business objectives of ABIC.
- Direct the development and oversee the implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all activities of your related function.
- Monitoring a consistently effective recruitment program; develops staffing plans, selects most effective recruitment methods and consults with management on staffing strategies.
- Oversees performance evaluation, merit review and employee relations processes; advises and trains management to effectively utilize these tools.
- Oversees employee turnover and identifies strategies for improving the work environment to increase retention and satisfaction.
- Implements corporately-designed employment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, and employee development programs.
- Directs operational audits to ensure compliance with regulations and ABIC policies, and efficiencies and effectiveness of HR programs.
- Directs, control and develop all activities related to remuneration and reward of employees in the most cost-effective way for the business by surveying the market and suggesting enhancements.
- Overseespersonnel transactions and preparation of relevant documents needed, and ensures safety of personnel files and confidentiality of materials.
- Recommends changes to personnel policies and procedures and communicates changes to all the employees.
4. KEY COMPETENCIES (BEHAVIOURS)
- Relationship Management
- Expertise in behavioural communication techniques
- Critical Evaluation
- Capacity for integration
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Enforcing Laws, Rules, & Regulations
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Head of Human Resources’ in the subject